Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby Shower

I thought I better put an update out here as some people have asked what's been going on. Colin was 4 weeks old yesterday! The time has already flown. My sister visited and helped me out last Thursday and Friday. We did some shopping and just enjoyed spending time with Colin. He went out to eat for the first time with us to Jimmy John's...go figure since this is Mom's favorite place to eat. He also went out to his first restaurant on Sunday night with friends Cari and Jason to the Pizza Ranch. This week he mostly hung out at home but my work did have a baby shower for us yesterday. Brad was able to attend also. My work has moved buildings so I was able to see where I'll be working upon returning from maternity leave. Thanks to everyone at work for the shower and all of the nice gifts. I'll update later with more recent pictures.

2 comments:

Don & Jen Slagle said...

I can't believe he's already 4 weeks old! I really wish we could visit you guys this weekend but I was lucky enough to catch a cold during my trip to Charleston so we'll keep our distance from your family for a little while. I'm hoping Will's immunity can fight me off too! Talk to you guys soon!

Liz said...

I'm glad all of you had a good time!