Wednesday, November 12, 2008

2 Week Dr. Appt.


Sorry, I'm behind as Colin had his 2 week dr. appointment last Thursday. He weighed 8 lbs. 14 oz. so is growing rapidly. He's already starting to grow out of some of his clothes. The dr. said he looked great and is healthy. He's actually gong to be 3 weeks old already tomorrow...can't believe it! He's been on several outings already to Target and on other errands. We went to church for the first time as a "family" last Saturday. He did great and slept the whole time. Today him and I had our first outing without daddy along....again he slept so I can't complain. My sister, Kim, is coming tomorrow for a couple of days so we'll see if he'll make his first trip to the mall. :)

2 comments:

Liz said...

Keep me updated on what you guys and mom do. Hope you have fun.

Anonymous said...

He's a super cutie!! HOpe you are enjoying your time at home.