Monday, December 22, 2008

2 Months

The weekend of the 13th we ventured to Lawler again for Costigan Christmas where Colin met his great-grandma and great-grandpa and all of his other relatives. He was a hit at the party as I only saw him when he needed changed or fed. ;)
Colin with his cousin Isabel.
Four generation picture Colin with Great-Grandpa Lauren, Grandpa Pat and dad.

Last weekend Colin had his first babysitters. Uncle Kyle and Aunt Abbi watched him while Brad and I went out to eat. Thanks guys!

Today he had his 2 month check up. He now weighs 12 lbs and 15 ozs and is 23 1/4" long so is definitely a growing boy and looking forward to Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Pauls.
I am officially off of maternity leave tomorrow as I head back to work. It will be soooo hard to leave Colin but he'll be in good hands with his Aunt Abbi watching him. Next week Grandma Connie will watch him while I'm working as he can't get in to daycare until Jan. 12th.

No comments: